Saturday, August 21, 2010

Golf and Visiting

I took a few days off work this week, and the Hubs and I decided to play a little golf together. We finally played Verona Hills yesterday, and discovered it is a beautiful gem of a course. After all the years of driving past it, I'm glad we finally took the opportunity to play it. It will not be our last time. Since we knew we would be in the area, we planned to spend the night at my sister's. My BIL recently had a heart attack, and it was good to spend some time with them and see that he is on the mend. We had a wonderful dinner together last night, and breakfast this morning. Then we sat and visited while we watched the boats sail up the lakeshore. Very relaxing. We aeven saw a bald eagle who has been living in the area. Beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment