Monday, October 1, 2012

Gatlinburg to Savannah

The vacation has been lots of fun so far.  We stayed in Gatlinburg for a couple days.  On Sunday, we played golf at the Gatlinburg Country Club.  Other than the fact we needed to be part mountain goat to play their course, we really enjoyed it very much.  I forgot my camera, but trust me, my ball was never level with my feet for 18 holes.  I managed to break 100, but not by much.  And, the Hubs beat me by one stroke too, so I had to buy dinner!  We went to a local steakhouse and had a great meal with just a bit too much wine.  It was a great time.  Today, we drove through Great Smoky Mountains National Park.  It was pretty early in the morning, so most of the view was still in the clouds, but it was a beautiful drive just the same.  Now we are enjoying the sights and tastes of Savannah.

No comments:

Post a Comment