Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Yoga

One thing about going back to work is the stress level is up again. During the summer, that is resolved with golf. Now that winter is approaching, it's time for yoga. I started my new class today. I haven't been in a yoga class since last April, so I was anxious to get back to it. Amazing how much stiffer I feel than I did a few months ago. Ah...getting old!

I recently heard an exercise expert make the comment that yoga is the best exercise for women. The reason given had little to do with exercise itself. But the fact that yoga requires full focus on movement and breath prevents us from multi-tasking. I must admit, I didn't think about work once tonight.

1 comment:

  1. I like the Rodney Yee Yoga DVDs. I've never tried a class, but I think one would be fun.

    ReplyDelete