Sunday, November 8, 2009

Finally Finished!

I haven't posted for a while, because I have been spending every minute of my spare time working on the baby outfit for a girl who used to work for me. I finished it last Thursday. On Friday, she met me for lunch so I could give it to her. It came out really well. It's a favorite pattern of mine, and I have made it a couple times before. This one is pale lavendar, and perfect for a little girl.

Now I have to start on a baby boy blanket. It is for my grand nephew, who is due to arrive in January. It is not an intricate pattern like this one. Its all stockinette stitch, but with different colors of yarn that make a picture of a snowman. It is done on #10 needles, so hopefully it will go fast.

2 comments:

  1. The blanket and sweater and hat are beautiful! Did I miss something? Who's expecting? I bet it's one of Aunt Peggy's kids, in which case don't tell my mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tyra is expecting her third, a boy, in January.

    ReplyDelete