Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Building Update

Our meetings have increased to about 2 or 3 per week now. Construction Team, Move Team, and of course the Steering Committee, are keeping me pretty busy. Last week I was finally able to get inside the new building for my first look from the inside out. The internal walls are just going up, so it's still pretty hard to picture the finished product. Hard hat and all, I have to walk around with a blueprint in my hand to get a feel for where everything will be. I couldn't resist taking a picture out my future office window, though.

I made sure to get the construction sticker in the window to prove it was taken from the inside of the building. I have no office walls yet, mind you, but it looks like I am going to have quite a view. That's the Dearborn city hall across the street.
We will be starting business in this new location on January 3, 2011. That may seem like a long way away on the calendar, but it is just around the corner to me. I don't know how we are going to get it all done! So far, I am pretty pleased with the result I am seeing. It should be quite a place when we are finally up and running.

No comments:

Post a Comment