Monday, July 5, 2010

Lots to do

I have been thinking that I won't be able to take the standard week off this fall, so it will take some real planning to get the house in order for the holidays. That sounds like I am living way too far in the future, but I know the time will pass very quickly. I managed to finish cleaning the kitchen yesterday. I discovered my knees took the step ladder a whole lot easier at 30 than they do at 60! (And I mean years, not MPH)
Today I decided the kitchen was far too clean, and should be messed up a bit. So I made peach jam. Nothing like making jam to get a sticky mess all over the counters. It was fun and rewarding.
All in all, it was a busy weekend, but I feel like I accomplished a great deal. I still managed to get 36 holes of golf in as well, so don't feel too sorry for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment