Sunday, November 14, 2010

Euchre Prizes

I won a little money at Euchre last night. So, the Hubs and I went to breakfast at the Original Pancake House this morning. It's one of our favorite places, because they make a great pecan waffle, and their bacon is the best we've had anywhere. Then we went to Costco. I had to pick up some wine glasses that I saw at our neighbor's last night. I was guessing she had gotten them from Crate and Barrel, or some such place. But, she said she had picked them up at Costco. They were a steal too. I just had to get a set. They will look great on our holiday table.

2 comments:

  1. Cute! I just picked up a pair that say Huron County Humane Society! (They came with the ticket price for the annual Vine and Dine wine tasting benefit.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noticed you played King's North this year. How did you fare on the Gambler?

    ReplyDelete