Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Christmas Traditions

I don't have a whole lot going on in my life other than work right now, so I am enjoying all the little traditions that go with Christmas. We went to a Christmas party with friends last weekend. Instead of exchanging gifts, we repeated something we did last year. After drawing names, we picked out a toy that reflected the personality of the person we chose. Then we donated all the gifts to Children's Miracle Network.
The night before, the Hubs and I drove all around the neighborhood we live in, and looked at the Christmas lights. We do this every year, but it never seems to lose its appeal for me.
Tonight I am watching A Charlie Brown Christmas for the umpteenth time. And, I'm sure I will catch Miracle on 34th Street and A Christmas Story before I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment