Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Craziness

What a week! And, it's only Wednesday.
We have been packing files for two days, and today we moved them to the new office. Yesterday, after we had finished the day, we had our company Christmas party. We just gathered on the lower level of our current building, and had dinner. We sang Christmas carols until we were hoarse, and generally had a great time. I was still pretty wired after an hour drive home, so I didn't sleep very well last night. Then this morning I got up early to get a head start on moving day. Needless to say, I had a raging migraine before noon.
I decided not to help the girls make tamales tonight, but to go to bed early. Tomorrow I have to stop at the fruit market and do some last-minute grocery shopping. Then Friday the boys will be over for dinner, complete with girlfriends. Christmas will probably be spent doing final preparations for the family party on Sunday, where we will enjoy the cmpany of about 40 immediate family members.
It's an exceptionally busy year, but I wouldn't have it any other way!

No comments:

Post a Comment