Saturday, January 15, 2011

A New Relative

I have been home sick with a winter cold (OK, maybe the flu), so I spent some time this morning browsing a new blog called Nutfield Genealogy. This is a blog by a distant relative through the Flint line, who also lives in the Derry New Hampshire area, I believe. I was led to it by my niece, over the January 12, 2011 post that focused on the Uicker family home in Derry. It was intriguing reading about, and seeing the pictures of, the familiar home that was the hub of our summer visits to New Hampshire when I was a kid.
Her posts cover every topic imagineable, and I spent a couple hours just browsing, reading, and enjoying. It was so delightful, I decided to add her to my list of family blogs. Take a look and enjoy with me.

1 comment:

  1. Liz, thanks for visiting Nutfield Genealogy and recommending my blog. I enjoyed collaborating with the Uicker family on the post about their home on Griffin St., and I'll be posting some Flint genealogy soon. I have several Flint lineages (which sounds strange) but I haven't blogged about them yet. It will be fun to dig up some Flint stories to add to all the other genealogies.

    ReplyDelete