Sunday, February 6, 2011

The Pancake House

This morning we indulged in one of our favorite guilty pleasures. We went to the Original Pancake House for breakfast. I may have mentioned it before, but this place has the best pecan waffle ever. Match that with a side of bacon, lots of hot coffee and the morning paper, and there is just about no better way to start the day. On the way home we did the weekly grocery shopping. Then I spent the rest of the day inside, catching up on paperwork and watching the Phoenix Open. A good start to a great day.

2 comments:

  1. Have you ever had the Big German at the International House of Pancakes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I haven't been to an IHOP in years. The closest one I know of is right down the street from the Original Pancake House, and I can't seem to pass it up!

    ReplyDelete