Sunday, January 22, 2012

A New Author

My BFF has been trying to get me hooked on Janet Evanovich.  I have read a few of her books, but told her I find them a bit "fluffy".  She insists the Stephanie Plum series is one I would enjoy.  In fact, she was so sure of this, she bought me the first book (One For The Money) for Christmas.  I must admit, I have been enjoying it.  Then yesterday I noticed an ad on TV for the movie, which will open this Friday.  I have about 30 more pages to go, so I'd better get it finished.  The Hubs is going on a fishing trip this weekend, and this may be a perfect time for the girls to catch a movie!

2 comments:

  1. If you like the book I'm pretty sure that between my mom and my sisters and I we have them all. Sometimes a fluffy book is good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary and I were saying that from what we saw of the trailer the characters don't match our impressions from the books.

    ReplyDelete