Monday, March 15, 2010

Golf, Golf, and more Golf

I haven't posted in a while, partly because I have been battling a terrible cold, but also because I have been preparing for golf season. On March 6 we went to the golf show in Novi. That is always great fun. Hours of walking around looking at everything golf. Equiment, courses, driving ranges, putting greens, et al. It's a great way to get geeked up about the coming season.

I also decided to captain our girls league this season. That means getting in touch with all the league members to be sure all is in place and paid before we get started in April. Last week I joined several of the girls at the Minestrelli Heart Center at Beaumont to discuss the positive effects that exercise (including golf) can have on womens' hearts. And this coming weekend we have our annual Spring Kickoff. This year it is at Indianwood Country Club. They offered to let us play 9 holes if the weather continues to cooperate. I sure hope it does. I have always wanted to play that course.

Last but not least, the Hubs and I continue planning for our annual Myrtle Beach trip.

Oh yeah...and I'm going to work every day too. No wonder I caught a cold!

1 comment: