Saturday, October 16, 2010

A Saturday at the Mall

Today, I went shopping with my BFF. We are old pros at this, having been shopping buddies for some 45 years now. It always goes the same way. We meet about 10AM, make the rounds of our favorite stores, then stop at Hudson's (OK, Macy's) for lunch. It's important that we do that. I happen to love their Maurice salads, and the only time I get one is when I'm shopping with her. Over lunch we laugh and talk, share stories about what's going on in our lives, and catch up on our friends' lives as well. Then it's back to the stores. She loves to shop. But, she doesn't like spending too much money, so usually she shops for me. I end up leaving with all the bags, and she has the satisfaction of shopping all day. We are a great team!

No comments:

Post a Comment