Sunday, August 5, 2012

Golf Then Dinner

Last fall I was at a benefit golf outing for the assistant pro from my club.  As a door prize, I won a round of golf at Hawk Hollow in Lansing.  Today we went to play.  It is a beautiful course, and in really good shape.  We were having a great time, and I was kicking the Hubs' you-know-what, up until the last hole.  That's when I put three balls in the water, and ended up taking a 10.  He beat me by two strokes.  Damn!  I think he must have felt sorry for me, though, because he took me to Whitey's for dinner.  That's a favorite restaurant of ours, with a salad bar like no other.  They are known for their fish, and we have never been disappointed.
Someday I will figure out how to get a couple of their bar stools for my basement!

No comments:

Post a Comment