Thursday, January 14, 2010

Health

It's been a whirlwind of activity the last couple days. My brother-in-law had a heart attack Tuesday night. He is in U of M's Coronary Care Unit, and will recover, though not nearly as fast as he thinks. They put in three stents, and I suspect he will need a significant amount of rehab. He is also uninsured at present (yikes!). When he sees the bill, it may send him right back into the CCU!

As for me, I spent this afternoon getting my annual physical. All seems well right now, although I am with a new doctor. Hated to give up my old internist, but she didn't participate with the health insurance I now have. I'm still looking for the doctor who doesn't think I am overwieght. I don't think there is one, so I will just have to lose those extra pounds.

1 comment:

  1. I told Mom there's a 5k race at Berkshire Middle School on May 1. It's not a walk, per se, but I'm sure if you guys wanted to walk it you could. I am going to try to run it. Whee!

    ReplyDelete