Saturday, January 16, 2010

Sales Resistance

The Hubs decided he needs a new phone. His will no longer hold a charge. So, today we went to the Verizon store. He said it would be a good idea for both of us to look at what they have to offer. I was convinced I wouldn't be talked into anything that required me to change my current rate (which I have had for so many years, it has actually been cheaper for me to buy my phone than to sign a new two-year contract at a higher rate). Well, they must have seen me coming. With their 2-for-1 offer, and special rates on this and that, and just a small charge for the other, the Hubs and I are now the proud owners of a new phone - - each! And, while they were at it, they sold us on texting, as well as minutes. So I guess I have now been dragged into the 21st century. I just have to read through all the enclosed literature to see if I can figure out how this thing works!

No comments:

Post a Comment